Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

This is the first time I have been tagged. Elizabeth at Elizabeth's Cooking Experiments tagged me. So, now, I have to share a little big about me. Here are the Tagging Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was a junior in high school. The drama llama was the mascot for that year. But overall, I was just having fun at my no responsibility job and trying to get good grades in high school.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Call our realtor
2. Wash the dark clothes
3. Make dinner
4. Balance the checkbook
5. Make our lunches for tomorrow

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Good cheese with thick white bread
2. Grapes
3. Baby Carrots
4. Hummus
5. Pringles

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Visit every state in the US
2. Visit Italy
3. Donate a lot of time and money to women's organizations
4. Donate money for our town improvement
5. Donate time and money to our local schools

Places I’ve lived:
1. Near St. Louis, Mo
2. Near Springfield, IL
That's that only places I have lived. I don't get out much, I see.

Jobs I’ve had:
1. Ice cream server at Dairy Queen
2. Grocery store check out girl
3. Cashier at Panera Bread
4. Bank teller
5. Business Manager

I will be tagging:
1. Annie at Well, that would be telling
2. Meghan at Joy Through Cooking
3. Mel at Little Ms. Foodie
4. Amanda at Click. The Good News
5. I need to start reading more blogs!

2 comments:

Ms. Foodie said...

Okay. I have answered your poll! : )

Melissa

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

I tagged some more people ;)

http://clickthegoodnews.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged.html