Monday, May 4, 2009

Stay tuned. This blog might be changing

In light of this being my 101 post, as well as some other life changes I have been going through, I have decided that I might shift focus a bit here on the blog.

The majority of my posts have been about the food I cook and how I learned to cook it. But The Good Wife is going to be The Good Mother soon so a few baby posts might creep in here and there.

Also, The Good Husband and I just bought our first house. So while there is still a lot of unpacking to do in preparation for The Good Baby, I am settling into home ownership nicely and have had to modify the way I cook, clean and otherwise adjust.

So along with all the food I cook and the way I cook it, I can't help but think that some of the things I do to keep the house clean, to stay organized, to become more environmentally friendly, to save money and time and to be a better good wife, might be of some value.

So, what would you like to see more of on The Good Wife? You can answer in comments or by filling out the new poll I posted.

Thanks.

3 comments:

annie said...

I saw more everything! I know you're a cleaning expert, so I'd love to see more of those especially!

annie said...

Err, that's I SAY more everything. I really should go to bed...

#1SAHM said...

how about all the above? : ) I don't know if I said "congrats" yet, but congrats!