Friday, April 23, 2010

Peas, pasta and tuna

The Good Baby has moved beyond the world of pureed food. At first we would give her a little bite of our food here and there of easy things to eat, like rice and still give her some pureed food. Now she has hit the stage where she wants to feed herself and wants nothing to do with purees. So I am making a lot of frozen veggies for her and rice and pastas.

I try to make dinners as simple as possible, cooking for TGB whatever I would cook for us so I don't have to make two separate meals each night. This is a simple dish I made for lunch today.


Ingredients:
1 box of organic white cheddar cheese and noodles
1/2 bag organic frozen peas
2 pouches of light white tuna in water, drained

Directions:
~Cook noodles and cheese according to package directions. When finished add peas and the drained tuna. Heat on low until the peas are warmed through. Serve warm.

No comments: