Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's Valentine's Day and there is nothing I love more than doing some cheesy holiday shit. 

Last year I made some crappy cards and a candy holder. This year I wanted to up the cheese factor by making the lamest, and by that I mean awesome-est, valentine treats ever. 

Since I didn't want to overload all the kids on candy and red dye #40, I made this treat bag with fish crackers. "You're a great catch!" LOL Get it?

To top off that bitch, I made this treat bag. "I'm bursting with happiness that you are my friend" filled with starbursts candy. Amazing.


I also made some Valentine puppy chow and threw these treats in hand decorated bags with kickass Valentines.

In short, I made Valentine's Day my bitch. I hope you have an amazing day too.

No comments: