Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week 29 of the Weekly Organization Challenge

This is week 29 of The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenge! This week focused on shoes.

Since I don't have any fancy closet system and my closet is just a hot mess, my shoes just live on the floor of my side of the closet, under my clothes. I have them turned with one heel out b.c I saw it in a magazine once and it just looked pretty. I am sure that if I had any fashion sense {and let's be pretty fucking honest here, these shoes show that in no way do I have any fashion sense what.so.ever} storing your shoes with one heel out would help in outfit development.

But since I have few shoes {a pair of tennies and flats are here too but out of frame. I couldn't take any more shame} I can keep them on the floor with relative organization. The Good Husband has exactly 4 pairs of shoes. We are some sad sacks over here.


If I had more shoes, I would get something like this to help organize them. Or even this. For now they are happy at the bottom on my closet.

Organize along with me in The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenges

No comments: