Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week 31 of the Weekly Organization Challenge

This is week 31 of The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenge! This week focused on purses.  

Like everything else even tangentially related to fashion or style, I have a basic (read - ugly) purse and wallet. I chose function over fashion more than a few years ago and have had this purse ever since.


Since I have the personal emergency car kit, I need to carry very little in my actual purse.

Starting from the outside pockets, I have pens and my checkbook.


I also have one of the most important cards I can carry in the outside pocket for easy access. This card allows me to whip out a tit when I need to and not get arrested for it either. Not that I have ever had any problems nursing in public but I still carry this on the off chance I can go all Nora Rea on someone's ass one day when they make a stink about my boobs in public.


The inside of my purse is divided into personal and business.


In the business side of things, I have my wallet, a notepad and some tissues.


And of course I have an ugly wallet to match my purse. It contains no cash, one too many credit cards, my drivers license and my voter's registration card.


On the personal side, I have some powder makeup and this clear plastic bag to contain small beauty products like lip gloss and lotion.

Maybe for Christmas I will get a new purse, but for now, it is organized and functional.

And with this post the bedroom should be organized. Next we move on to kid bedrooms which are normally harder to keep organized. Stay tuned!

Organize along with me in The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenges

No comments: