Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week 34 of the Weekly Organization Challenge

This is week 34 of The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenge! This week focused on the kids' closet. 

I will admit that I haven't done much organizing of the kids' closets. The Good Daughter has too much shit and The Good Son has almost none at all. So I started with his closet and will hopefully continue on to TGD's soon.

TGS mostly has clothes in his closet and not a lot of much else. Other than boxes I still haven't unpacked from when we moved into the house four years ago.

But organizing his clothes can be a pain, since little babies have so many different sizes of clothes in the beginning.
 

So, one way I like to keep them organized is by making clothes labels. This way I can divide the clothes by size and once he is out of the smallest size, store or sell them.

I have labels until to size 2T. By then I figured he would have mostly all the same size in his closet at once.


To make the labels, I just used old CD labels I had around the house. You know, from back in the day before MP3 players. I made a simple design for each one, printed them out and then stuck them on some cardboard. I cut a slit on the left side so the label would fit on the bar and then organized the clothes until my heart was happy.


Organize along with me in The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenges

No comments: