Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week 36 of the Weekly Organization Challenge

This is week 36 of The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenge! This week focused on home office.

I work from home so I need a dedicated area where I can work - not just a computer in the corner of the living room. We decided to turn a room in our unfinished basement into my home office. 

That is what we started with.


And this is how it looks now.


It's still a little bare bones right now b.c we are in debt payoff mode and there are more pressing things that need to be done before I can decorate my office. Plus The Good Son gets to stay at home with me while I work, so his shit is taking up some space down there.

The closet only has some functionality, since it houses the water heater and the furnace. 
 

I would love to get more storage down here - shelves and another bookcase and table, but I haven't found anything that I love love love, so it remains bare. 

Meanwhile, I am pinning things I like for inspiration.
 

Organize along with me in The Good Wife's Weekly Organization Challenges

No comments: