Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Homemade Valentine Coupons and a Free Printable

So, its Valentine's Day again and time for something special for The Good Daughter. 

Now that she has a lot of responsibilities, I thought it would be a great idea to make her a coupon book to get out of some of them. 



So I made her a Valentine coupon book full of coupons for things like "get out of time out." There is only one of those, for my sanity.



The rest are good for things like getting out of one chore or 15 minutes extra of tv/computer/game time.



There are also coupons for unlimited hugs and kisses and cuddles. 

I simply printed out the coupons on regular paper, cut them and punched two holes on the side. I cut a piece of pink cardstock and glued the title coupon to the front and tied it all together with some heart ribbon I had left over from last year's Valentines.

If you would like to make this Valentine coupon book with 16 love coupons, just click here for a free printable.

No comments: